Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back from Cape Town


I made it back from Cape Town safely. Now it's really the homestretch only a few days to hangout, do thanksgiving,pack, and head to the airport on Monday.

Our trip, while visiting many tourist highlights in Cape Town, was done under the guise of a debriefing trip. We had a number of sessions where we got advice and tips from Neil and Alece about transitioning back home and making wise choices in the future. We also got to ask them any questions we had about the ministry and life and anything else you can imagine.

This was a really awesome way to end the year. It certainly brought a measure of closure to the experience, a fact that will need to really sink in once I get home.

Over the next few days stay tuned to more blog entries as I continue to write about all the stuff I did in Cape Town and finally end my blog when I arrive safely home.

1 comment:

Liz said...

you win the prize for coolest photo. that is amazinnnnnnggggggggggg! see you soooooooooon!!!!!!!