Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Czeching" in.

So I have a lot I could blog about but I'm going to Cape Town for debriefing for the next week. Pray for safety. When I return hopefully I'll be able to put some final entries in that sufficiently conclude this blog and this year.

In any case I wanted to tell any and all that I will be home in America from December until Julyish. I will then be going to the Czech Republic to teach for a year with the agency teachoverseas.org. I'm really excited about living there and going on to the next thing God has for me. If you have any questions please email me about it or otherwise stay tuned for more news and information.

I'll be back online November 25th. Be Blessed.

1 comment:

Kaylen said...

clever title.

I'm excited for you to teach young people. hopefully you like them more than you liked us. ;)