Thursday, October 2, 2008

So yah...my Laptop is fixed!

Pretty big news on the technology side of life. My laptop which I received as a gift last Christmas had been broken since the 1st week of March. After two trips to Joberg and trying to fix it when I was home in America it finally made it back to the base today!
It appears to be completely functional and I am very happy to tell you that I am writing this blog entry on my fixed Laptop!

Having it broken for so long was a challenge and I am not sure yet what lessons I have to learn from this but frankly at the moment I just want to be happy some and get set up again on my machine.

I have some blog entries to get written so here is the hopeful schedule for this weekend.

Friday: Hospital Ministry in Qwa Qwa.
Saturday: Recap of my Mountain Race Saturday morning in Harrismith.
Sunday: Testimonies from Leadership Summit Students

Stay tuned and enjoy!

1 comment:

Kaylen said...

hm.. so does this mean you won't be mad at me for breaking it anymore? : )